**This workshop has been postponed**
Gear Up For Success - FREE business MOT workshop (members only)
As a new or renewing member you are entitled to attend this valuable 3 hour workshop once a year. Don't miss this opportunity to attend!
Make sure you are in the right gear with this 3 hour business workshop and make plans to fast track your success
The workshop will:
- Take you through a step-by-step process to identify and set meaningful goals.
- Provide a personalised plan of action to implement in your organisation or role.
- Prepare you to make a real and measurable difference to your business or life.
and help you:
- Review the way your business is run
- Fuel your potential
- Tune up and accelerate your profit
- Steer around the business pot holes
- Overtake the competition
Here's what Chamber members have gained from attending:
"This inspiring and accessible workshop helped me to review my goals and set a course for action"
"I recommend that everyone should attend the FREE workshop with Paul Trew. Paul’s way of thinking things through is fantastic and certainly helps you to look at things in a different way. It not only helps from a business perspective but also in your personal life."
"This process can be applied to all aspects of your life. You owe it to yourself to take the personal responsibility to make the time to attend."
"Paul explains his formula in such a unique way that it is easy to follow and so much fun. The conversations that happen in the room are fantastic and everyone helps everyone else."
"The work book is easy to follow and I use mine all the time. I recommend this workshop to everyone I meet even if it is only to find out how to use an umbrella to its full potential."
Date: Tuesday 21st April
Time: 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Venue: GB MET College, Broadwater Road, Worthing BN14 8HJ
Coronavirus update: We ask that all members and visitors to follow these guidelines and reiterate:
1. That anyone who has been to or been in contact with someone in Category 1 (with or without symptoms) should stay away from Worthing and Adur Chamber of Commerce and their associated events for at least 14 days.
2. That anyone who has been to or been in contact with someone in Category 2 (with symptoms) should stay away from Worthing and Adur Chamber of Commerce and their associated events for at least 14 days.
A list of the specified countries and regions in each Category can be found here: