Start-up Day is back for 2021! Do you have a business idea? Have you got a small business and would like to grow it? Join us for a day!
Come along to the Business & IP Centre (BIPC) in Jubilee Library Brighton on Thursday 11th November 2021, 10:00-17:00 and be part of a FREE BIPC National Network event Start-Up Day 2021, in partnership with Santander.
Stay for the whole day or just come for a couple of hours!
During the day there will be the opportunity to:
- learn about how the BIPC can help you start and grow your business
- meet experts from local business support organisations
- watch live-streamed inspirational talks from the British Library's BIPC in London with a focus on sustainability in business
- attend our in-person database and Intellectual Property information sessions
- and network with your peers.
Light refreshments will be on offer throughout the day.
As this is an in-person event, please do register your place even if you don’t stay for the full day, as the BIPC need to manage the attendee numbers in the Centre to keep everyone safe.
There will be different activities you can attend in their networking, workshop and conference rooms.
Further details on what to expect on the day and to register your place: Start-Up Day 2021 Tickets, Thu 11 Nov 2021 at 10:00 | Eventbrite