Vision 21 (V21) at St Oscar Romero’s
Vision 21 is a virtual student support program being held at St Oscar Romero Catholic School in Worthing. Phil Dean the Extended Learning Leader is working with a group of business, industry, FE and HE providers to help and support the students future and progress.
We are looking for willing Partners that can help support and grow this initiative and hopefully build strong links for the students to help them feel more confident about their future during these troubled times.
There are a number of virtual initiatives being discussed including:
- Reverse Interview - Where students investigate and interview Partners in order to select their ‘Chosen One’.
- Partner Mentoring (groups or Individual).
- Experience of work (individual or group projects).
- Baked - A business enterprise day with virtual advisers.
- Challenge 21 - Weekly group tasks set by our Entrepreneur Partners to find the new generation of Business leaders of the future