Worthing and Adur Chamber and GDPR
If you are not a member of Worthing & Adur Chamber of Commerce and have interacted with the website or attended an event, legitimate interest will apply.
Your rights under GDPR:
- The right to be informed what data is held about you and how it is held.
- The right of access. Enabling individuals to access their personal data and supplementary information. A Subject Access Request is available by emailing email@example.com we will provide the information within 72 working hours.
- The right to rectification. We must rectify or amend the personal data of the individual if requested if it is inaccurate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will rectify personal data within 72 working hours.
- The right to erasure. We must delete or remove an individuals data if requested and there is no compelling reason for its continued processing. Email email@example.com If you would like us to remove data about you. We will remove it within 72 working hours.
- The right to restrict processing. If you object to any data held about you, you have the right to restrict any further processing of that data. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will action this request within 72 working hours.
- The right to portability. We must provide individuals with their data so that they can reuse if for their own purposes or across different services.
- The right to object. You have the right to object at any time to any personal data we hold about you. Just email us the details to email@example.com and we will amend it or delete it within 72 working hours (subject to financial regulations and legal considerations).
- The right to understand any automated decision making. We must respect the rights of individuals in relation to automated decision making and profiling.