Standing out from the crowd with customer service WiseUp2
Course details: In this short workshop we’ll explore what good customer service is and how you can take an ordinary experience and make it extraordinary with a few simple tweaks and changes. This workshop will enable you to start to build a customer centric strategy to your business, ensuring that the customer is at the heart of everything you do;
· Define the term “customer service”
· Define what ordinary is and the role that it has to play in your business
· Agree what Extraordinary means, perhaps being brave, thoughtful and imaginative, delivering the unexpected, delivering something unique for the customer
· Understand that we need to continually challenge what we do for our customers.
· We can’t afford to sit back! Our competitors are coming!
· The final element of this workshop provides an opportunity for each delegate to focus on their business and develop ideas to take their own customer experience from ordinary to extraordinary.
What will I get out of it?
This workshop provides you with an opportunity to reflect on the customer experience that your business currently offers and explores the concept of creating Extraordinary customer experiences. Experiences that will get your customers coming back for more.
Who is it for: Any business that has customers and wants to put them at the heart of what they do
Who is it by: Martin Smith, Martin Smith Learning and Development Ltd Date: Tuesday 9th June
Time: 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Venue: This event will take place via Zoom
Cost: Members - £20.00 + VAT | Non-Members - £30.00 + VAT
Disclaimer: The notes, commentary, and comments made at or contained in this training course are personal to the Trainer and are not intended to be tailored to any particular factual situation. They are not intended to be representative of the Chambers view or opinion on any particular matter nor is the training intended to stand on its own. The Trainer and the Chamber cannot accept any responsibility for loss or consequential loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of the material in this training course, its accompanying notes or comments made during the training whether by the trainer or any other party whether purporting to speak on the Chamber’s behalf or otherwise.